The perfect time to embrace the holiday season's magic in Downtown Greensburg.
An evening for the family!
Stroll the luminary-lined streets of Downtown Greensburg on Thursday, December 7, between 5 pm and 8 pm. Immerse yourself in the holiday magic as you browse through the delightful shops of Greensburg, enjoying community organizations coming together to ignite your holiday spirit!
- Experience the magic of Horse and Carriage rides, starting from the Library from 6-8 p.m.
- The Greensburg Hempfield Library’s “Winter Wonderland Event” is happening in conjunction with Luminary Night featuring Santa and Mrs. Claus, FREE cookies, children’s activities and FREE books for youths.
- Join 4 The City Church at the parklet, where they’ll have crafts for the kids to enjoy.
- Don’t forget to bring your letters for Santa and drop them in Santa’s special mailbox.
- CLM ministries invites you to witness the Live Nativity at the Court House from 6 to 8 p.m.
- Enjoy the captivating performance by Westmoreland Performing Arts at the intersection of S. Pennsylvania Ave. and Pittsburgh St.
- C. P. Music will be enchanting the crowd with their performance on the Library porch.
- Catch Stage Right’s performance on Second Street for more entertainment.
- The Westmoreland Museum of American Art will feature an artisan vendor mart, 10% off regular-priced items in the Museum Shop, festive treats and music, a fun art activity for all ages and cash bar.
Scott Electric is one of the largest independent electrical distributors in the United States with a customer base of electrical, mechanical, general contractors, industry, government agencies, municipalities, retail hardware, and building supply markets.