Shop, Dine, Discover
the Heart of Greensburg
Greet opportunity to advance the community with passion.
Belong to improve communication and business opportunity for all.
Prove the value of shopping local – engage the community.
Allow diversity to thrive – build a stronger foundation for the future of Greensburg.
GBPA—Shop Greensburg Officers
Greensburg Business Directory
Become a part of the GBPA online directory of downtown Greensburg businesses.
Harvest Pie Walk Tickets
RESERVE YOUR SPACE. Buy a ticket today!
On October 20, you must stop by the The Lighting Gallery, show your ticket and receive your official wristband and map showing businesses hosting the BAKERS. Wrist band is required to participate in pie sampling.
Sponsoring events that draw visitors to the City of Greensburg and builds goodwill within the community are important goals for our organization. We invite you to join us in supporting our local businesses and having fun at the same time!
Ladies, come experience the Downtown Greensburg Shopping District during an evening of shopping, treats and best of all… a chance to win amazing gift baskets!
Thursday, November 10
Holiday Window Unveiling
Join the excitement as local business unveil their Holiday Store Window displays. Enjoy sipping hot chocolate and carolers as we celebrate the beginning of the Holiday season in Downtown Greensburg!
November 17, 2022
Show your support for the small businesses of Greensburg while discovering the diversity our city has to offer. More details to follow.
Saturday, November 26, 2022
Stroll the streets of Downtown Greensburg as they are illuminated for the evening. Experience the hospitality of local merchants while enjoying activites for the whole family.
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Merchants offer patrons a special day to shop and experience the personalized service that only small business can deliver. Various businesses extend special offers, gift wrapping and holiday treats.
Sunday, December 18, 2022
Hosting an event? Check out our Event Marketing Guide!
Striving to promote Greensburg businesses, their products and services are central to our mission.
Do you LOVE YOUR LOCAL?
Your support is appreciated!
Pie Walk & Scarecrow Contest!
- Stroll the streets of Greensburg visiting shops & enjoying a varity of pie samples from local bakers.
- Cost of Tickets is $15 each. 100 Tickets to be sold. Get YOURS early!
- Tickets can be purchased online here at Shopgreensburgpa.com or at Beeghly & Co. Jewelers
- Event Registration will be at The Lighting Gallery where ticket holders will receive their official wristband and map showing participating businesses. (Lots of FREE parking)
- Place your orders for Holiday Pies during the event!
Greensburg’s Scarecrow Contest!
- Scarecrows designed by Local Non-Profit Organizations will be hosted in local businesses.
- In-store voting takes place from October 10-22.
- Vote for your favorite! Each vote is $1. All proceeds go to the non-profit collecting the votes.
- The Scarecrow with the most votes/money will win the honor of being named “Greensburg’s Favorite Scarecrow.”
- Winner announced October 24.
Third Thursday’s, Shop & Stroll
Starting now, merchants will remain open until 8 p.m. so anyone who can’t shop during the day, will now have an opportunity to discover the unique shops, boutiques, eateries and pubs that make up Downtown Greensburg.
Each monthly edition will have a theme, starting with the St. Patrick’s Day edition on March 17. Other themes tentatively planned, and dates include:
THIRD THURSDAY DATES:
- March 17, Taste the Green
- April 21, Spring Fling;
- May 19, Memorial Day;
- June 16, Patriotic Theme;
- July 21, Summer in the City;
- August 18, Dog Days of Summer;
- September 15, Fashion Week;
- October 20, Harvest Pie/Scarecrow Contest;
- November 17, Ladies Night;
- December 15, Luminary Night;